One thing is that we're expecting a small girl to join us around the end of August! I'm 20 weeks along now, and I can feel her kicking up a storm already.. I just adore her! We're pretty excited.. I can't wait to see CC with a little girl cradled in his arm.. I'm gonna take lots of pictures of that!
Hmm.. Today we spent as a family, taking Micah to the barber to get his hair cut.. I was so shocked when she measured his hair and told us it was a little over 4 inches long! Ok, so.. we're not gonna let his hair go for so long again.. that was a little too much. hahah! After the haircut we took him out for ice cream at our favorite little place called Rita's Ice.. man, they got the hookups for italian ice!!! Best tasting I've ever had there! (even tho I get frozen chocolate custard there, not italian ice.) We also grabbed a cinnamon pretzel from next door, actually 2, since they were $1 each and you get one, you get another one for free! That was delic!
After the drive home, we went to Choice Books to load up CC's van, visit with the Boss and clean out the van, then on home for an hour before we load up again to go to Dan Shmuckers for dinner! So a very full family day, but lots of fun spending time together.
I love our little family.
So, I shall write more later. Right now, I think its time I updated my playlist on this thing.. I hardly listen to it, but even I'm getting tired of the songs just thinking how long they've been on there! So peace out, everyone.. until later!




1 comment:
Jenna, I really like Eagles Wings by the Katinas. Thnaks for posting and for putting that on your playlist!
Post a Comment